Virtual Tour Packages that Work !
We have a simple conviction and a simple philosophy;
- In this "social world" rich interactive media that is easy to find, share, load and navigate will increase bookings, visits and revenue.
- Integration is key: we offer a complete "service" from an honest appraisal/recommendation through planning, high quality photography, tour creation, complete integration in clients website, facebook and placement within the google ecosystem; maps, business pages, search.
- Easy to find: In the past virtual tours were often difficult to locate and only avaailable on businesses own websites. Now (particularly with mobile) they are easily displayed (and given prominence) on their own "full screen" display on google maps, google my business, facebook business pages and of course modern responsive design web-sites.
- Quick loading: Thanks to our lightweight design architecture and the benefits of 4g even viewers on mobile will be zipping around after a few seconds and those that use a wifi network will hardly notice a lag.
- Get around easily: Our design incorporates "streetview" type floor arrows to navigate around and between rooms and a simple menu system to jump quickly between areas, or even different views of the same area (a function room in conference or wedding layout, a bar area in summer or winter?). Our design is also modular to allow adding/changing areas as you wish.
- Increase bookings: We can incorporate quick booking links to your specification.
What about your business?
- Hospitality businesses; hotels, restaurants, bars, spas, accommodation, visitor & wedding venues see the examples; Hospitality
- General commercial premises; offices, factories, clinics, salons, showrooms, shopping centres see the examples; Commercial
- Not in those categories? A simple test is "If I could show someone around my business premises would it improve our business in either short term turnover or long term business brand/perception?"
High quality HDR (high dynamic range) DSLR RAW imaging capture for each individual panorama; ensuring accurate reproduction, correct colour balance, seamless reproduction, zoomable (bandwidth dependent), visible " window internal/external views".
If you'd like more information then call me Peter Ryder on +44(7973) 418573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'l answer any questions, suggest a price ball park and if you wish arrange a site survey.